This tournament has the following requirements:
- Official USAH 1T rosters must be submitted with the USA Hockey link only. File uploads will not be accepted. Go to Manage Teams on your Dashboard and edit your team to input your USAH Official 1T link.
- Team Managers create their team’s roster by registering each player on StatMonsters.com. It is imperative that your team’s roster matches your USAH 1T. A roster that fails to match its team’s 1T on game day may result in players not participating in that game
- This region uses the four (4) sticker system for score sheets. You must provide four (4) standard labels for the score sheets, plus a fifth detailed label including each player’s USAH # for the back of the score sheet. If you are able to fit the player’s USAH numbers on your standard labels, the fifth label is not required.
- A minimum of four (4) and a maximum of sixteen (16) teams per age level will play three (3) games guaranteed, plus playoff’s if eligible. Format to be determined based on total number of teams participating at each age level. Divisions will consist of either 4, 6, 8, 9, 12 or 16 teams depending on final registration numbers.
- Due to COVID-19 local and state guidelines, the number of participating teams may be limited this year. Teams that have submitted deposits will take priority.
- A Silver Stick Championship Banner and 1st place Silver Stick medals will be awarded to the Champion in each division. A Runner-up Team Trophy will be awarded to each finalist, along with individual player trophies.
- Final roster information must be submitted by no later than October 31, 2021.
- Games will begin at 7:00 AM on Friday, November 26, 2021. All teams must be prepared to play at that time.
- There is no Gate admission fee for spectators.
- Cancellation Policy – Refunds of registration fees for cancellations will only be made if the sponsors can back fill the team position in the tournament. The sponsor reserves the right to use financial incentives to fill the void left by cancellations.
- This is a USAH Sanctioned Event #SEMD212246
The following are the costs for the 2021 tournament:
|Age Group||Event Fee|
|16U & 18U||$1,550|
|16U & 18U Rec||$1,550|
- To avoid a surcharge, pay via check
- Make check payable to HCYHC
- Mail payment to:
C/0 Beth Redcay
14209 Pioneer Cr. Glenelg, MD 21737
We also accept credit card payments via Pay Pal’s secure payment gateway (Note: a 3.49% surcharge is added). All deposits and payments are final and non-refundable.